MyCompass.state.pa.us Login Help
If you have a myCOMPASS PA account need help logging into your account, we can help. In this post, we will walk you through the myCompass.state.pa.us Login process. If you do not have an account, see how to create a myCOMPASS PA account. If you already have an account, follow the steps below to login. If you have forgotten your username or password, there are instructions below on how to reset your password or retrieve your username.
This post will cover:
- MyCOMPASS PA Account Features
- MyCOMPASS PA Login Help
- Retrieve Username and Password
- MyCOMPASS PA Mobile Application
MyCOMPASS PA Account Features
Having a myCOMPASS PA account gives you the ability to perform the following functions online:
- Learn about benefits and see if you qualify
- Apply for benefits and renew existing benefits
- Manage your benefits
- Connect to other benefits that aren’t available on COMPASS
Benefits you can access through COMPASS include:
- Health Care Coverage
- Medical Assistance
- Medicaid for Former Foster Care Youth
- Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities (MAWD)
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Stamps)
- Cash Assistance (TANF)
- Long Term Living Services – Home and Community Based
- Long Term Living Services – Nursing Home and Related Facilities
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Free or Reduced Price School Meals
- Child Care Works
MyCOMPASS PA Login Help
Here are the steps you need to take to login to your myCOMPASS account.
Step 1 – Visit COMPASS PA site
The First step is to visit the PA COMPASS website. Click here to be taken there. Once there, Click on “LOGIN/REGISTER” at the top as shown below:
You will be taken to a page like the one below.
Step 2 – Enter Your Login Information
Click on the Login/Register link. The next page is where you will have to enter your “Username” and “Password” to log in as shown below.
If you have forgotten your username or password, continue reading below for steps on how to retrieve your username or reset your password.
Retrieve Username and Password
If you forgot your password or username, click on the appropriate selection on the login page in step 1 above and follow the instructions below:
To retrieve your username, you will be required to provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address/E-form Number, MCI/Medicaid/EBT Card Number or Social Security Number
Once you enter the information, click “Submit” to retrieve your username.
To retrieve your password, enter your username and click “Continue” to complete the steps in retrieving your password.
MyCOMPASS PA Mobile Application
Watch the video below for details about the exciting benefits and how easy and convenient it is to use the myCOMPASS PA mobile application.
If you have any questions or comments about MyCompass.state.pa.us Login, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on MyCompass.state.pa.us Login helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.