Michigan Bridges Login Help
If need Michigan Bridges login help, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we will walk you through how to login to your account.
A Michigan Bridges Account allows you to perform the following functions:
Apply for Benefits, including:
- Healthcare Coverage – Helps pay for medical costs.
- Food Assistance Program (FAP) – Provides benefits to buy or grow food.
- Child Development & Care (CDC) – Helps pay for childcare costs.
- Cash Assistance Cash Assistance – Provides cash to help meet your basic needs.
- State Emergency Relief (SER) – Provides help for heat, electricity, and other emergency situations.
Manage Your Case Anywhere, including:
- Manage Your Case – Report changes to your case and renew benefits.
- Document Upload – Snap a picture of your document to upload.
- Have access to Multilingual Website – Available in English, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Get and Manage Notifications – Receive texts or emails when MDHHS sends updates.
Michigan Bridges Login
Here are the steps on how to login to your Michigan Bridges account:
The first step is to visit the Michigan Bridges website. Click here to be taken there. Once there, click on on “Login” as shown below.
You will then be taken to a page like the one below to enter your username and password to login to your account.
If you do not remember the username you selected when you signed up for the account or have forgotten your password, see below for information on how to reset your password or retrieve your username.
If you entered the correct login information, you will be taken to your MI Bridges account, which looks like the page below:
Once logged in, you will be able to do the following:
- Apply for Benefits
- View Benefits
- Manage Your Case
- Explore Local Resources
- Report changes to Your Case
- View Letters from MDHHS
- Upload Documents like Pay Stubs, Utility Bills, Leases etc.
Retrieve Username or Reset Password
If you do not remember your username or password, here is how to retrieve them. On the login page, click on the appropriate button as shown below:
If you forgot your username, click on the “Forgot Username?” link. You will be taken to a page like the one below where you will be required to enter the email address you used in signing up for the account and answer a verification question.
Once you do that, click “Next” to proceed. If you entered the information correctly, you will be taken to a page like the one below saying that your username will be emailed to the email address on file.
Log into your email account to retrieve your username.
If you forgot your login password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link. You will be taken to a page like the one below where you will be asked to enter your username and answer a verification question.
Once you’ve have entered the requested information, click “Next”.
You will then be taken to a page like the one below where you will be asked to choose your password recovery option.
You can either choose to receive a pin via email or answer a security question. Once you select your option, click “Next” to complete the process and reset your password.
Watch the video below for more on the MI Bridges account and all the great features and task you can perform with a Bridges account.
If you have any questions or comments about Michigan Bridges login, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Michigan Bridges login helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.