New Jersey EBT Discounts and Perks (2023 Edition)
If you have heard about New Jersey EBT discounts, perks, and free stuff and want to know more, you’ve come to the right place. We have a list of EBT discounts and perks for every state.
The discounts include a 50% off Amazon Prime membership. This is an awesome deal because the benefits of Amazon Prime membership are becoming hard to resist. They include:
- Free Same-Day Delivery
- Free Two-Hour Delivery
- Get Paid for No-Rush Delivery
- Free Music
- Free Books, Magazines, Audiobooks
- Binge on Your Favorite Shows
- Early Access to Lightning Deals
- Whole Foods Discounts and Delivery
- Membership Sharing
- Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Free Delivery to Your Car
- Prime Pantry’s Flat Fee
- Unlimited Photo Storage (Videos and Documents, Too)
Furthermore, You also may qualify for free or discounted cell phone or home phone plans under the Federal lifeline program as described in details below.
In addition, there are also discounted home internet services for those who qualify.
Also, your Families First Card gives you discounted or FREE access to museums and other great family-friendly places in the state of New Jersey.
National EBT Discounts
Below are the discounts that are available to all EBT Cardholders across the United States, that can also be redeemed by New Jersey EBT Card Holders.
Amazon Prime EBT Discount
If you have a Families First Card, you can now sign up for Amazon Prime EBT Discount and get all the great benefits that come with Prime membership, at a fraction of the cost.
The regular Amazon Prime membership is $12.99 a month. However, if you have an EBT Card, you can get Prime Membership for $5.99. That’s over 50% off the regular price.
Given that Amazon is part of the USDA pilot of vendors approved to accept food stamps online for delivery, prime membership allows you to order groceries through Amazon Pantry in certain parts of the country.Sign up for Amazon Prime EBT Discount
If you are not sure if the Amazon Prime EBT Discount is worth it, here is a summary of the what you get with your Amazon Prime membership:
FREE, Fast Delivery on Millions of Items
With Amazon Prime membership, you get fast, free shipping on over 50 million eligible items on Amazon.com. They have also rolled out a program recently that allows people who live in certain metropolitan areas to get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items and FREE 2-hour delivery with Prime Now on daily essentials and groceries.
Instantly Stream TV Shows and Movies
One of the most popular features is the instant streaming of TV Shows and Movies. Your Prime membership includes instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost. You can stream all these on select Smart TVs, Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, iPhones, tablets, and Android devices.
Other Benefits of Amazon Prime
- Buy groceries online with your EBT Card through Amazon Pantry for delivery (in states where this is available)
- Over two million songs. Thousands of playlists and stations (On-demand, ad-free music streaming)
- Books, Magazines & More (Unlimited reading on any device)
- Original audio series from Audible (Unlimited listening to original audio series)
- Twitch Prime (Get free game content every month, exclusive discounts, plus loads more)
- All your photos, together at last (Free unlimited photo storage)
New Jersey EBT Discounts for 2023
If you are currently on Food Stamps/EBT Cardholder, and your income is below a certain level, you may qualify for FREE or low-cost home or cell phone service for you or a member of your family through the Federal Lifeline Program, which serves nearly 13 million Americans.
The Lifeline program helps to lower the monthly cost of phone and internet service. Eligible customers will get at least $9.25 toward their monthly bill. You can only use Lifeline for either phone or internet service, but not both.
Discounted Cell Phone Services
Below is a list of cell phone providers that participate in the Lifeline program in the state of New Jersey.
Discounted Home Phone Services
Below is a list of home phone providers that participate in the Lifeline program in the state of New Jersey.
Discounted Internet Service
Plus, you could also get a one-time $100 discount on the purchase of an eligible laptop, desktop or tablet.
You can combine the $30 ACP internet credit with your Lifeline phone service to save even more on your phone and internet bill each month.
To find out how to apply, check out our article here.
Discounted Museums Admission
As an EBT cardholder in New Jersey, you also get discounted or FREE access to museums and other great family-friendly places. We have compiled the list below for your convenience.
The New Jersey Museums listed below all offer individual admission fees ranging from FREE to $3.00 to individuals and families who have an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card, and a valid form of photo ID.
The offer covers up to four individuals per EBT card, which means that if you have a family of 4, you can use your New Jersey EBT card to get the special discounted rate or the free admission for all four members.
These rates are available during all normal operating hours. We advise that you call the museum first before you go – so that you can find out what their special rate is for EBT Cardholders (whether it’s free admission or $3).
Here is the list of participating Museums:
- Alice Paul Institute (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Battleship New Jersey (Camden, NJ)
- Cornelius Low House (Piscataway, NJ)
- Duke Farms (Hillsborough, NJ)
- East Jersey Old Town Village (Piscataway, NJ)
- Hoboken Historical Museum (Hoboken, NJ)
- Macculloch Hall Historical Museum (Morristown, NJ)
- Montclair Art Museum (Montclair, NJ)
- Museum of Early Trades & Crafts (Madison, NJ)
- Roebling Museum (Roebling, NJ)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (Medford, NJ)
New Jersey EBT Discounts Summary
We hope this article on New Jersey EBT Discounts was helpful.
If so, we encourage you to share this article with anyone who may also find it helpful by using the “Share this” button below.
If you have additional questions about the New Jersey SNAP or EBT, please leave those in the comments section below. We are here to help you!
Be sure to check out our other articles about New Jersey Food Stamps and EBT, including:
- How to Check New Jersey EBT Card Balance
- Income Limit for New Jersey Food Stamps
- How to apply for New Jersey Food Stamps Online
- Can you Buy Groceries Online with New Jersey EBT Card?
- Grocery Stores that Accept EBT online
- How to Get 50% off Amazon Prime with EBT