SNAP Application for Stores

"How to Accept Food Stamps at my Store"

Last updated 12/5/19 To accept EBT Card at your store or Farmer’s Market, you must get a SNAP permit from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Follow the steps below to complete the SNAP application for stores. To get a permit, you must file an application with the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) – which is the government agency in charge of the Food Stamps program. The SNAP permit is free but you have to follow a three-step application process. We recommended that you apply online since it’s easier. Follow the instructions below for the SNAP application for […]

» Read more
1 5 6 7